ADVERTISEMENT

Futurecast prediction posted...

Matt Carter

Diamond Wolf
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2004
One of the new recent upgrades/features on Rivals.com is the "FutureCast," which is a commitment prediction. Fans are encouraged to participate with "FanFutureCast." I've been guarded about posting any "FutureCast" predictions until I got the hang out of it, but I just made my first prediction:

Two-star safety Cecil Powell to NC State.

Which each pick, I intend to offer detailed reasons why I did so on the premium message board, and here's why I made the pick:

• Sources since late last-week at NC State had been "cautiously optimistic" as I described it, but there was much more confidence Monday morning about the chances of landing Powell.

• I generally like to support vibes from NC State with outside sources of information. Supplementing that information, the recent Miami Herald report today that Powell would announce between NC State and Baylor. I feel pretty confident that Powell is not going to Baylor. I was under an impression that Powell was down to NC State and Indiana, and that may still be the case, but you have to like that the one constant is the Pack.

In addition, I understand that Indiana has been working several other defensive backs whereas NC State has been focused on Powell.

• It's a subtle thing, but Powell changed his banner pic on Twitter recently to a pic of him in a Wolfpack uniform.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News