ADVERTISEMENT

Signing day morning notes...

Matt Carter

Diamond Wolf
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2004
• The OL Austin Blaske decommit for me comes out of nowhere so I have nothing yet to add to that one. Obviously another blow, especially in a year where the perception in recruiting has not been good for the Pack over the past few months.

• We've held off reporting it because plans are fluid, but it's worth noting that receiver commit Joshua Crabtree has not officially visited yet and that's because there is a chance he may take a blue shirt to help with numbers.

• Had a long conversation with a source close to Louisville DT commit Henry Bryant. I suspect we will know fairly early in the morning if he's going to sign with Louisville or decommit. Bryant probably would have been a State commit in the summer had Davin Vann not emerged on the scene in the spring and become a priority. Vann accepted the NC State offer much quicker and from what I gather just a week or two before Bryant was set to make an official visit and probably commit.

NC State never dropped communications with Bryant, just in case, and that worked in its favor late. From what I gathered, Bryant is genuinely torn about what to do. I will have much more later once everything settles. I couldn't make a prediction though about what will happen.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News