ADVERTISEMENT

The Wolfpacker Podcast is moving to Amedeo's … Mondays at 6:30, starting next week!

Ryan_Tice

Habitual Line Stepper
May 26, 2009
Durham, NC
www.thewolfpacker.com
Hey everybody,

It's been a while since we've had a podcast, but I just wanted to let everybody know that the plan is for us to record weekly podcasts on Mondays at 6:30 at Amedeo's in Raleigh, starting next week (Aug. 15). We're extremely excited to partner with an NC State institution such as Amedeo's and hope you all will consider coming out to listen to a show and talk Wolfpack sports with us!

Some familiar with the NCSU podcast scene probably recognize this is when and where James Curle (and @umwolfpack87 ) used to do the Riddick & Reynolds Podcast. James recently stepped away from doing his show, and Amedeo's approached us about filling the void. James is on board with us trying to fill the big shoes he leaves behind, and he'll actually join us as a guest on the first show!

Former NC State safety Brandan Bishop will also be back to bring his unique perspective on the football season, and we'll also have other various guests drop by throughout the year. I've talked to another former player who had a very lengthy and successful NFL career that wants to join us when his schedule permits.

We'll be changing things a little bit from how we've previously done the podcast, just to try making it a fun show to attend. That includes bringing in more guests and maybe going a little bit longer with our weekly show (I'm aiming for 30-45 minutes/episode). I also hope to start doing a post-show Q&A with The Wolfpacker staff from time to time where you guys can ask us about anything NC State, and then we'll probably post that audio on here as a subscribers-only podcast, in case you can't make it.

There's a lot of exciting things that I think have become possible with our move to Amedeo's and I look forward to trying out some new ideas. Please feel free to drop any suggestions for us on here. Thanks to all for your previous support of the podcast, this wouldn't be a possibility without it!

One final thing — Here's a link to the podcast on iTunes. Please rate us and/or subscribe if you've listened in the past. The new shows will pop up here, probably on Tuesday mornings (in addition to the front page of TheWolfpacker.com): https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-wolfpacker-podcast/id452105230?mt=2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News