ADVERTISEMENT

Can we take down the undefeated Gamecocks....

JPack71

Diamond Wolf
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2011
What a year for the Lady Pack. I knew this team was under valued by the talking heads and media when they were picked 8th in the ACC, and I said in the off season that I thought this team could be better than last year's team, but I thought we might be a year away from a realistic Final Four run. But James and Rivers have really upped their games and Brooks has continued to get better and better as a freshman. The chemistry on this team is just night and day from last year's group, when honestly, it didn't seem like they were having a lot of fun playing together. Monster task in front of the ladies tonight going against this Gamecock team, but I expect the Lady Pack to play with heart, effort and emotion. If they can keep the Gamecocks off of the offensive glass I think they have a chance to pull off the upset. Have to stay with Paopao because she is a knock down. And when Watkins is in the game, you have to have to have to put a body on her. She is a fantastic offensive rebounder. I honestly feel like this is a bit like Houston in 1983 in terms of how most folks see this matchup. But I think our ladies are better as a team than what they are getting credit for. It will take a monster effort, we have to not be afraid of driving the paint and we have to knock down some perimeter shots. I'm excited to watch and see what the ladies can do. Go Pack!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News