ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders

onlyarumor

Diamond Wolf
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2003
Frankfurt, Germany
Well, I must admit that I was totally wrong about Deion. I always respected him as a football player, but as a coach, initially thought he was a load mouth and arrogant coach. Also, I was not a fan of how he changed the entire Colorado team, although I agree it was within the NCAA laws.

In any case, I now admit he is a great coach, especially in regards to a few main points. Obviously his coaching skills, but I was mainly impressed how he handled the situation when the Colorado State player made a brutal hit on his (apart from his son) best player. Other coaches would have gone nuts, but he really condemed the death threats agains this Colorado State player and actually stated that this Colaro State player was an excellent player and defended him as a player and as a young man. I thought that this was a really dirty hit, but Deion did not even mention this. In any case, I really respected his reaction and approach. Also, I liked how he handles his son and what he said to him about his future. Just my VHO after watching the game....... and the discussions afterwards....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News