ADVERTISEMENT

True Story - Do you believe in magic? ;)

moranskins

Dream Team
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2011
As many of you know I work @PNC. I have enjoyed meeting/talking with Beaver/Ag Wolf and others. So here is a true story from last night. I was working in the West Priority lounge last night around section 104.
It was the 2nd intermission of the Canes/Montreal game & was tied 2-2. It was about 9:15pm. I noticed two NC State Wolfpack guys that appeared to be players hanging out and talking. So I approached them and started a conversation. The first guy was Torin Dorn. We talked for a few minutes and he told me that he was a Grad Student now and helping Coach KK with the team as a "coach" - he introduced me to his friend who was Casey Morsell. I shook his hand and then told him I knew his defense was excellent, but hoped my handshake gave him magical powers on Sunday vs. the Cheaters. He laughed and said yeah. They returned to their seats and about 10 minutes later the Canes exploded to pull away and win 6-2. I got home and saw the NCSU women pull out a "magical" come back win in OT. I am hoping that Casey Morsell has a "magical" game on Sunday. If he does, I will gladly take credit. :)
If he shoots poorly, it is all my fault :).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News