ADVERTISEMENT

14 years have passed.......

Hep Man

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2001
I was playing around looking at my account info and was made to realize that it has been nearly 14 years since I became a member of these boards. At first it was a curious glance into the fan base of a potenial school for my son Kalani. After he committed here it became a daily fix for the 5 years in which Kalani was a member of the Wolfpack football team. Then it was personal invitations to tailgates where I got to know so many of y'all on a personal basis. I've been in several of your homes and several have been in mine. Y'all were with me when my daughter had a horrific car wreck and through the dark days of my wife's passing. The very best part was the way you treated my boy when he played here. Our fans are the best. We may not always agree with everything each other says, but at the end of the day we are all one Pack. 14 years later I don't say as much as I once did but I still read and enjoy most of what I see. I see a lot of guys on here that have been here for a long time and a lot of new names as well. As we start yet another season of Wolfpack football Im just as excited as I was 14 years ago to be a part of this Wolfpack family. It is a good day to look back and be reminded how great of an experience NC State has been to my family and I! Go Pack!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News