ADVERTISEMENT

An unbiased opinion of some of these (negative) posts

onlyarumor

Diamond Wolf
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2003
Frankfurt, Germany
Hi guys and gals.... I must admit that I really get aggrivated by many of these negative posts, even after a win, so I thought it would be be fun to have my lovely French wife give her humble opinion. She did not watch the game, so she did not know the outcome, and must admit she knows very little about College Football. So I cut and pasted some of these posts and showed them to my wife, prior to watching the replay of the game together. Ok, perhaps not totally fair, but it was fun in any case for me and my wife.

Anyway, here is what she said after reading the posts prior to watching the game together: (Please read these using a very heavy French accent! :) And "misspellings" are on purpose. Remember, the French cannot or are not willing to pronounce the "h"))

"Oh, Kurt, I am sooooo sorrrieeeeee dat NC State lost once again! I (h)ope the outcome was not toooooo bad. No, I do no want to watch di game with you, since I do not want to be diiiipressed...!)

After I told her we actually won, she would not believe me, until, of course, we watched the game:

Then she said:

"I dooo not understand these posts.... is winning not good?? Florida was weally killed by the Wolfpack (I explained it was Florida State!). Ooooo Florida, Florida State, who cares? We played great and the players are cute also! Much better looking than the Florida (State) players. (at least she has her priorities straight! o_O;)). Ooooo I understand, these are Carolina fans, no? ":p

Anyway, perhaps not totally fair, but it was fun and maybe she raises a few good points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News