ADVERTISEMENT

Back after a few months off

Ditch_Doctor_82

Prospect
May 29, 2001
I'm happy to be back on the board anf Rivals. We all have bumps in thr road and mine has been a really tuff onr. I'm out of work for two monthd noe on short term didability and rxpect it yo br long term. I have two ruptured discs in my neck and three more that are severly degenerated. As s result a nerve was severed in the right base of my neck and I have lost some use of my right arm. I'm scheduled for surgery Oct 9th for a five disc discetomy and a bone fusion with bone from my hip to replace the five discs. Also a plate and screws will be place to reinforce the six vertebrae. I have no real idea of the outcome but there are significant risks. I have missed my wolfpacker family and decided with money very tight I had to take a break. In the end, having my friends to chat with and moral support is worth far more than moner. Any way, this goes ok, I will need a second surgery for a complete tear of the right rotator cuff and other damage to the joint. I have tried to follow the free content and stay aware as best I could. I was hoping to take my girls to a game but now I don't know if that will even be possible. I didn't want anyone thinking I left over any hard feelings as that couldn't be further from the case. As it is, even on meds I hate taking I am in pain pretty much every day but I am hopeful the surgery will at aleiviate most of that. I am excited for this years team and I have confidence we will make a step or three in the right direction this year. My ptediction is we win the games we are supposed to and sneak up on an upset or maybe two to end up 9/3 or 10/2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News