ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition view

EE66g

Dream Team
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2001
If you did not get to see the Lynn game, here are some of my views. By the way I am a big State fan, but a novice at best.
Most talent I have seen on a State team in several years.
Smith is a real talent. Good handle. Above average on defense. Very quick. Can go left or right.
Great passer. Very good shooter.
Henderson is a very good player. He may be as good or better than anyone we had last year.
Shoots the 3. Athletic enough to create his shot. Good defensive player. Smart player.
Johnson was the real surprise to me. He is very quick. Excellent defensive player. Passes the ball
Very well. He is good enough to play point now and will only improve. Whenever he was in the
Team play was smooth and had a good flow. Does not take bad shots.
Dorn I love his game. Plays well around the basket. Unc will regret not taking this kid. Does
Everything well, but not great. Type of player that will get 12 points and 6 rebounds and you will
Not even know he played. Quick and good defense.
Hicks is a good rebounder. Reminds me of Freeman , but more athletic. Knows how to block out
And get in position. Does not yet have offensive moves, but seems to be athletic enough to
Develop them.

Team defense in first half was very poor, but team defense in second half seemed to show some potential.
Prediction- although I am not a big Anya fan, he may be a bigger factor with the good passers on this team.

Last edited:
Reactions: packpride92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News