ADVERTISEMENT

Game balls

zmoneythewuf

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
Love to see who others would nominate for their game ball.
This is my list aside from the obvious Finley, Hines and Chubb MVP type performances.
In no order :
#1 Coach Ledford Difference maker .
#2 Germaine Pratt ...his hustle play to run down a WR saved a score but more importantly , made then run more plays and more clock to score. The pick 6 was just an instinctive, react to the ball and take it from their guy, kind of play. I thought somewhere mid_season the light bulb would go off for a guy that talented . Last night it did. His speed is a necessity.
#3 Darian Roseboro and Justin Jones. These guys played as hard as you can ask them . Jones had numerous hustle plays and Roseboro really solidified our pressure and containment when Street struggled several times.
#4 Kelvin Harmon ..just attacks the ball in the air. Has he ever lost a one on one jump ball outside?
#5 Mike Stevens ....just having him tough it out and bring an extra body to the rotation at DB helped in a game of endurance. Towards the end , I thought he really was getting his mojo back.
#6 Will Richardson and Tyler Jones . Played some good pass rushers the last 3 weeks and Finley is clean .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News