ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you and UofL interesting comments

Dec 10, 2009
I first want to thank Matt, Jacey and the rest on Wolfpack Rivals for always being respectful of our opponents whether we win or especially after a loss.

I lived in Louisville for a couple of years back during the Steve Kragthorpe era of UofL Football. My wife is from Louisville and is a big fan so we went to lots of football games and very few basketball games. (Basketball Tickets were harder to come by especially when they moved into the Yum Center) Now back home in Raleigh and happy to be back. I was surfing the internet yesterday and listened in to KRD790, the big UofL station. Listened to Howie in the morning, a guy named Coffee at midday and two guys later in the afternoon. You should have heard the Crap they were saying about NC State as a University, Football program and Coach D. Stuff like we were lucky, we are never relevant, Coach D looked like a child wearing that stupid red tee, he has no class, etc..

Now I know we are very thoughtful when pick on the “Holes”. Not, but hey they are our main rival. It was absolutely disgusting to hear them talk about us that way. Now I can argue that they have only been relevant the last 20 years in football and they have definitely been doing some shady things in their basketball program. But I won’t, the hell I won’t. The Cards Suck and I hope they get the Death Penalty in Basketball and their athletic department goes to through hell.

Wow, I feel better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News