• Do not think Brady is directly involved

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Thing the entire thing is overblown and needs to go away

Votes: 41 31.5%

• Total voters

djcantrell

All-Region
Jul 7, 2008
A lot of conversation on sports talk the last few days after the report came out and NE has been giving out their side. Many analysts saying this could tarnish Brady's achievements and brings into question the super bowl win.

My questions is do people even care at this point?

My take. Maybe some people knew how Brady liked the ball and decided to change it or maybe Brady even mentioned it. I simply don't care either way. A rule is a rule... sure, but Brady played the game with deflated balls in the first half and then played with regular in the second and far outperformed his first half numbers. There just doesn't seem to be any indication that playing with the ball one way over another seems beneficial.

I find it "more probably than not" that Brady likes the ball at the lower end of the inflation guideline. Those who were handling the balls simply took to much air out. I don't care and wish they would stop talking about it. Doesn't change my opinion one bit on Brady and makes the media and Goodell look like whiners to me.

PS. The NE explanation that the texts from the guy calling himself the Deflator was about his wanting to lose weight is pretty funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News